I’ve been a bit quite on the Joggling blog this month and I don’t exactly know why. I guess I just haven’t been inspired to write much this month. Holidays, traveling, and other projects have pushed the joggling blog to the back burner. But I’m going to do better next year! More posts. More joggling adventures. More joggling videos. And even some interviews.
In the meantime, enjoy your entrance into the New Year. Here is a review of what I thought were some of the most significant joggling stories of 2012.
Top 10 Joggling Stories of the year
1. Joggling Triathlon – Incredible feat by Joe Salter!
2. Joggling Triathlon 2 – Bob and Trish Evans rocked. Even did a unicycle for the bike.
3. 1 Mile Drubbling record – Riley McLincha goes 1 mile in 8:44
4. 1 mile backwards joggling record – Nate Tower joggled an 8:22 mile backwards to set the world record!
5. Hashtag joggling in Boston – Thomas Gounley joggles Boston!
6. Joggling in South Korea – Joe makes a TV appearance
7. 5-ball, 1 mile joggling record – Matt Feldman rocked out a 6:33 mile to set the record.
8. Joggling in the press – Joggling got mentioned on NPR and was featured on a CBS Morning segment.
9. Joggling streak passes 4 years – It’s past 1500 days now.
10. Good Morning America juggling – Joe Salter was everywhere this year!
And probably my favorite post of the year.
Happy New Year!
I’m looking forward to 2013.